“Clif was very kind to join me despite the fact he nearly got stung to death by a swarm of Hornets. That is why he probably doesn’t sound his usual self but fair play he battled on.
On the show we got into subjects concerning the ship that can be viewed around the constellation Cassiopeia by using the night vision goggles. We also discuss the chemtrail issue and we get into some very interesting reasons for the spraying. We get into the pollution events around the planet and the sink hole issue which continues around the globe.
We also discuss Dr Bhat heliocentric solar system orbit model and how it relates to the expanding earth theory and the future implications for us here on earth as we enter into this dense space out there in the galaxy.
We discuss sovereignty and the global awakening happening at the minute as more and more people join the truth movement. We get into the theory that the PTB are not prepared for the current global changes and the people that are waking up to the fact there may be a major war happening out there between advanced human/alians. We get into where all the resources are disappearing to and that they may not be on planet any more.
I hope the bells dont put you off they dont appear to have affected the conversation too much
Part II of the Helical video series is finished, after two months of research, designing, editing and rendering… it shows our path through the Milky Way.
Here are my notes on this video. It is far from perfect, and I have a lot to say about it.
== the Milky Way ==================================================
– The Milky Way itself travels through space at appr. 600 km/s (http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1999/PatriciaKong.shtml)
– The image used for texturing the Milky Way is NOT a picture of the Milky Way. There are no pictures of the outside of the Milky Way.
– There could either be a black hole or a central sun in the center of the Milky Way. I went with the texture image and made it shine.
– A complete revolution around the galaxy takes 226 million years (http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2007/10/hubbles-secret-.html)
– Do not confuse the Galactic Plane with the Galactic Equator: the Sun never “crosses” the Galactic Equator because the Sun is always on the Galactic Equator, by definition.
– the Sun is 109 times bigger and 333,000 times heavier than Earth. If this animation was to scale, the planets would be invisible.
– Our Solar System should be a gazillion times smaller compared to the Milky Way. If this animation was to scale, you could not see the Solar System, the Sun or any of the planets.
– The software used to create this animation is unable to work with extreme sizes and scales that are so far apart. This limited how big the biggest, and how small the smallest object could be.
== Why I left out the Photon Belt ================================
– The alledged location and size of the photon belt is unclear. Some sources say it’s vertical, others say it’s horizontal. I tried to model both, and in no way I could make it so that there was a “2,000 year pass-through”.
– In the vertical setup the band had to be very narrow (2,000 / 226,000,000 => only 0,003185838 degrees of the galactic orbit) (example of vertical band here: http://www.librarising.com/cosmology/photon.html)
– In the horizontal setup there was no 226,000,000 year orbit (example of horizontal setup here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cinturon_fotones.htm)
– It is widely describes as “10,000 years of darkness, 2,000 years of light” and this does not match any of the orbits I know.
– I’m NOT saying there is no photon belt, I’m just UNABLE to include it in the animation due to lack of good solid evidence.
– Worth reading: http://www.etheric.com/LaViolette/Disinformation.html
== Sound & music ==================================================
For everyone who likes the sound track of the Vortex Solar System video: I’ve decided to make it available for download. The instrumental is actually a beat I created over ten years ago, so the quality is not all that.
Remember it’s for PERSONAL USE only, not for any commercial purposes.
Downloading the file means you agree with these terms.
More evidence for the Helical Vortex Solar System model by dr Bhat.
IF the helical model is correct, and we are in a vortex solar system, then it will be almost impossible for any object to escape it.
And once again, NASA found out that it is not that simple to get Voyager to reach interstellar space:
“We believe this is the last leg of our journey to interstellar space. Our best guess is it’s likely just a few months to a couple years away. The new region isn’t what we expected, but we’ve come to expect the unexpected from Voyager.”
“We are in a magnetic region unlike any we’ve been in before — about 10 times more intense than before the termination shock — but the magnetic field data show no indication we’re in interstellar space,” said Leonard Burlaga, a Voyager magnetometer team member based at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. “The magnetic field data turned out to be the key to pinpointing when we crossed the termination shock. And we expect these data will tell us when we first reach interstellar space.”